Protection for the things your condo association doesn’t cover

Your condo’s structure is typically covered by your condo association’s insurance. But what about everything inside, or your freshly remodeled updates to your unit?

Condo insurance covers your personal property, as well as the interior of your unit, along with any improvements you make.

Looking for condo insurance in Chicago, Illinois?

Enora Insurance has you covered!

Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas.

Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.

Condo insurance for town homes

It’s also important to understand that some town-homes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.

If you live in a town-home, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.

Enora Insurance is here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy.

Start your condo quote

Enora Insurance makes the process of finding the best company and price easy. We do all the heavy lifting for you!